The Community Engagement forums provide you with skills to:
- Respond confidently to community feedback
- Utilise strategies for Outrage Management and Crisis communications
- Turn social media from something feared into a great opportunity to positively cement your place and reputation in your community
This Masterclass looks at those questions and much, much more.
Who should attend?
- Communications Managers
- Community Engagement Practioners
- Team Leaders
The 2019 Communication and Media Forum will be held
6 May 2019
- Communication in a digital age
- Compliance in media and communication
- Internal communications - challenges and successes
- Communication with customers - an educative role?
- Transactional versus relational? The role of councils.
The 2019 Community Engagement Forum will be held
29 May 2019
Agenda and Event Details will be available shortly
If you would like to express an interest in attending, please contact us phone (07) 3174 5006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 7, Quay Central
95 North Quay
BRISBANE QLD 4000