ARE YOU READY TO TAKE COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT TO A NEW LEVEL?
This Masterclass will provide you with skills to:
- Respond confidently to community feedback
- Utilise strategies for Outrage Management and Crisis communications
- Turn social media from something feared into a great opportunity to positively cement your place and reputation in your community
This Masterclass will look at those questions and much, much more.
Who should attend?
- Communications Managers
- Community Engagement Practioners
- Team Leaders
Masterclass: Responding to Community Feedback: The Art of Risk Communication
About the Program:
This master class has been designed to help people working in local government to better understand:
- Measuring and assessing public perceptions of risk
- Responding to non-technical, emotional cues from the community
- Strategies for Outrage management, Crisis communications
- Changing behaviours through precautionary advocacy
Masterclass: Preventing Social Media Train Wrecks
About the Program: This master class has been designed to assist local government officers to:
- Review and reflect on how Australians are using social media
- Tailor strategies to attract engagement with specific groups
- Provide a high-value, low-cost proposition for your organisation to reach more people in an hour than a traditional method could achieve in a week
- Understand that social media has been used in high-profile and successful engagement processes and how it has contributed to professional solutions and improved outcomes.
- Minimise and mitigate risks, leading to improved uptake and outcomes
To register for this event online, please click here. To download the brochure and registration form here.