Consider this great opportunity!
The Village Exchanges have been extremely popular the last couple of years and now it is time to lift a level – and we would love your help!
For each of the Village Exchanges, LGMA is seeking to create an Executive Committee of 2-3 council officers who can assist with building the network of participating officers but, most of all, driving the ever-important conversations and Exchange agendas.
Using your expertise in the field, you can suggest topics and speakers and help lead the conversation to maximise the benefit for all participants.
LGMA will continue to schedule and facilitate each Exchange. Executive Committee Members will be involved with creating the agenda for 3-4 Exchanges per calendar year and participating in the discussion boards on the LGMA website.
Benefits for Executive Committee Members include:
· One year’s complimentary LGMA membership (individual) – valued at up to $409 - the amazing membership inclusions (such as complimentary webinars and an annual coaching session) are fully outlined on the membership page
· Raising your professional profile, skills and abilities (bragging rights on LinkedIn and your CV)
· The opportunity for personal and professional growth in a safe environment
· Connecting with like-minded officers at different Queensland locations
· Networking across councils
· Sharing information and building conversations on the discussion boards
· Sharing your knowledge, experience and giving back to the LG community
If you would like to be a part of this professional development opportunity, please complete the nomination form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call us on 07 3174 5006 for further information and assistance. We look forward to discussing this great opportunity with you.
Lisa Hamilton - Programme Facilitator